Corporate Payment Services
One channel for SEPA payments
Advantages for banks
- No high volumes via your own systems
- Efficient combination with Equens' Clearing & Settlement Mechanism
- Independent processing of group traffic
Corporate Payment Services (CPS) enables companies and service agencies to submit SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) and SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) transactions from different banks in a single message. Companies can purchase this service via their own bank, while service agencies can purchase it directly from Equens.
Advantages for companies and service agencies
- Smooth migration to SEPA
- Submission of all SEPA transactions for multiple banks in a single file and format
- Online viewing of the status of transfers and direct debits
- Online options for adjusting transaction execution dates
- Option to submit transactions early
- Flexibility in your choice of bank
Proven solution in the Netherlands
CPS is a solution that has proven its value in the Netherlands. Equens currently processes more than 1.5 billion transactions via the domestic version of CPS, Directe Aanlevering [Direct Delivery], on an annual basis. This amounts to 55% and 75% of the Netherlands’ domestic transfers and direct debits respectively. The website of Betaalvereniging Nederland contains a current list of banks that offer CPS.
CPS is also available outside of the Netherlands. For more information on the options available in other European countries, please consult your account manager.